I Stand For...
1. Realizing my circumstances don't hinder my future. They are stepping stones to success to reveal how resilient I truly am.
2. Breaking mental health stigma especially in communities of color.
3. Empowering youth and developing a support system for them to depend on so they won't believe that they are forced to navigate life's challenges alone.
4. Transparency so people can see me along my journey at every mile, so they can be encouraged along theirs.
5. Finding gratitude in every challenge placed in front of me.
6. Giving back to the community. Whatever abundance you are blessed with, share it with someone else.
7. Turning your pain into power and using it to inspire someone else. You are given mountains to show others that they can be moved.