Okay so this post is strictly for my ladies...or for a guy who has a lady in mind that he can pass this info along to her. I am so excited to announce She Dares Spring Fling!!! My friend Danielle is hosting this on April 30th! She even gave all of my Don't Die Afraid readers a special code to use for a discount! Guess what the code is?! *drum roll please* "Ashley", so just click on "Enter Promotional Code" and type that and then purchase your tickets.
Go for the "BYOBff (2 for 1 friend combo)" package! Besides having a really cute name, it is a good discount too! The price for one ticket is $25 and two is $40, now that is a great deal (and that doesn't even include your "Ashley" promo code)!
She Dares is a community of like-minded women who want to take charge of their lives! They are women who Don't Die Afraid! I don't want to go into too much detail about She Dares or the founder, all of that will be covered in a special profile because it is a really inspiring story. Until I get to share with you the full story, stay up to date through the She Dares Twitter.
The best way to spend your Wednesday evening after work on April 30 is hanging out with me and meeting others who are just as positive about life as you are! Besides being in a room filled with amazing women, below are 7 other reasons this is an event you don't want to miss.
- It will get you out of your comfort zone, which is the only way to grow.
- I'm giving you a discount! Danielle was generous to make a promo code for my readers so I would love for you to support her event.
- Yes I this post is about uplifting women but there will be men there too, so ladies come out and get your flirt on *wink wink*
- There is food! Not a four course meal but there will be treats (if you know me, you know I love to eat).
- There are drinks also! Every woman should toast to the good life once in a while!
- We'll play games & activities, after a stressful day at work, who doesn't need a good icebreaker?
- There are giveaways! Yes that is right....FREE STUFF!
If that wasn't convincing enough, look at the photos below of an old She Dares event, "Let's Wine About Our Differences"
Look at those women having a blast, that is going to be us on April 30! So go buy your ticket!
How do you find and network with people with similar interests?
Are you ready to be a daring woman and be the boldest version of yourself?