Get Your Momentum Up! How can I have an inspirational blog without sharing some of my keys to remain upbeat, you ask? I simply cannot! It just wouldn't be fair for me to keep all this knowledge to myself.
My job consists of me being on a computer all day so instead of opening a new tab and seeing the boring dashboard of Google Apps or "Most Viewed Pages", I have this Google Chrome app called Momentum that you all should check out. (Shout-out to my co-worker Jenna who told me about it.)
It is perfect for a person who loves photography, philosophy, and staying organized!
From the screenshots you can see the dashboard supplies you with:
- Beautiful photo, including the location where it was taken
- "Things to do list" to stay on track of daily tasks
- Prompts you to create a daily goal through the question, "What is your main focus for today?"
- Local weather (you can see New York's has been too low for June!)
- Motivating quote on the bottom
- Time stamp with a personalized greeting including your name
- An Apps button on the top left hand corner that redirects you to the Store, Google Docs, Search, Gmail Account, Drive, and YouTube
While browsing the Chrome Store, I also saw "Dream Afar New Tab" which is similar to Momentum. According to the reviews, users prefer "Dream Afar New Tab" because it doesn't recycle photos. I have seen the same photos on Momentum before but that didn't bother me because it doesn't take away from the beauty.
What Chrome extensions do you use?
Do you start your day with daily affirmations similar to the quotes in this program?